Friday, July 31, 2009

VASIYAM THE ART OF ATTRACTION

VASIYAM IS CONSIDERED TO BE THE POWER OF ATTRACTION OR ART OF ATTRACTION
WE ARE ATTRACTED TO OUR FATHER MOTHER WIFE SON ETC SO WE ARE BINDED TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP

SIMILARLY THE ANCIENT SIDDHARS DEVELOPED THE ART OF VASIYAM
RAJA VASIYAM ( POWER VASIYAM)
PURUSHA VASIYAM ( MALE VAISYAM)
STREE VASIYAM---( FEMALE VASIYAM)
SATRU VASIYAM ( ENEMY VASIYAM )_-- ENEMIES WILL GET ATTRACTED TO US THEY HELP US INSTEAD OF TROUBLING US THIS ONE IS A VERY POWERFULL AND HELPFULL IN DAY TO DAY LIFE
BOOTHA VASIYAM ---( IT MEANS MAKING BOOTHAM ( SPIRITS ) TO HELP US )
MIRUKA VASIYAM IT IS THE ART OF MAKING THE ANIMALS TO OBEY US THE ANIMALS STARTS OBEYING US
AND THE OTHER TWO ARE VERY COMPLICATED TO DISCUSS IF YOU ARE NEED OF ANY CLARIFICATIONP

12 comments:

  1. i need vasiya marunthu to attract my wife.. nows a days problem between me and her we are living separetly please help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. preparation of marundhu

    it is very powerfull, think twice before you decide

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to prepare vasiya marutu tell pls

    ReplyDelete
  4. my lover not ready married to me i never forgot my lover so help me how to prepare vasiya marunthu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want vasiya marundhu to attract my husband because he is having afffair an another women please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. I want to talk. Please give your contact number to my mail. amul.kutty89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pls reply prakash120390@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pls reply prakash120390@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My boyfriend and I got into a misunderstanding and he left. I cannot live without him. I want him back. Please advise

    ReplyDelete